Belgian Textile Services
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
CRABTREE STAGE VII AXMINSTER WEAVING MACHINE
Manufacturer:David Crabtree & Son LTD. Bradford, England
Year of manufacture:2000
Number of colours:12 colours
Loom size (working width):4 meter
Reed densities:7 pitch / inch
276 pitch / meter
Linear qualities:4 rows / inchto 14 + rows / inch
160 rows / meter to 550 + rows / meter
Pile length at draw off:0.6875 to 1.375
17.5 mm to 35 mm
( pile above backing Corinthian weave):0.25 to 0.60
6 mm to 15 mm
Weave types / constructions:3 shot
Corinthian broadloom weave
Kardax rug weave Loom speed:100 picks per minute Noise levels:not to exceed 85 dB Efficiency coefficient:(see below)
Weaving efficiencies ( hour to hour ) between 70 % and 80 % This figure will depend on the following variables:
•Correct tubing and creeling sequence
•Proper pile yarn quality
•Proper weft and warp yarn quality
•Tuner / weaver / creeler skill and aptitude
•Proper utility services to loom and Jacquard
Production efficiencies ( month to month ): up to 80 % of weaving efficiency figure
This figure will depend on the following variables:
•Actual weaving efficiencies achieved
•Frequency and duration of creel changing
•Frequency and duration of pattern changing
•Frequency and duration of warp beam changing
•Time spent for maintenance / cleaning and other downtime
SHORT DESCRIPTION (FEATURES):
1. Total weaving machine, Jacquard and back half approximates to 25 tonnes total weight. Loom and Jacquard supplied as built-up integral unit.
Front view (right + left side)
2. Weft insertion by centre exchange rapiers, according to tip transfer technique, driven by conjugate cams in sealed gearboxes, through semi-flexible tape drive.
3. Many cam driven motions on loom and Jacquard use hardened and ground steel cams, operating in oil-filled, enclosed camboxes.
4. Weft Feeder by IRO.
5. Lay motion by conjugated cam drive, in fully enclosed oil-filled gearboxes, with 5 drives for 4 meter loom. Lay drives are incorporated in to the loom framing.
6. Warp shedding of the 3 heddle frames by 2 cams only.
7. Positively driven Gripper open and close motion, with controlled speed draw off to facilitate accuracy of tuft length and control of pile.
7. Knife drive and cutting by conjugated cam drive utilizing reduced size knife rail and knife carrier, and simple clamp-in type knife bit .
8. Loom back half supplied with standard warp beam stand warp beams included. Warp let off by individually controlled motorized drive units.
9. Carpet take up by servo-driven spiked roller.
10. Tuft rake driven from enclosed cambox drives
11. Fully flexible operational Electronic Jacquard, providing full 12 colour availability and operation, with provision for empty carpet backing frame.
12. On-loom control system features specifically designed MMI (Man Machine Interface), providing reporting on and adjustment to various loom settings and performance criteria.
14. Loom back half has been designed to accommodate a full 6 bar Grob warp dropper stop motion, integrated into the loom MMI.
15. Lubrication systems include for both centralized pumped lubricant controlled by loom
PLC, and fully enclosed oil-filled gear and camboxes.
16. Floor mounted, independently-driven carpet roll up unit.
17. The total number of warp beams supplied will be 9 (6 for use + 3 spares)
18. The yarn tube collector board, with supporting structure for mounting to the loom, clips, tubes and eyelets are included.
19. Whole creel construction is included
For complete information and pictures, donload PDF file